Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i still don't know how this works but someone's got to start this.....

The setting
We are all in an evactuted city in a busted up church where it would appear the milita made a stand (feel free to pick up some weponry on your journeys), Tyranids have been sighted lurking around and so r chaos warriors . You find yourself on your own in the dark nave of the main cathedral.

Who are you
Before starting the journey describe who you are and then start away and invove yourself with the actions of others. Here's mine

Who are you and what are you doing?

srry sister mel i copied this and made sum changes

im standing behind the shattered remains of the barricade that the militia set up (broken upturned benches that no longer provide cover)when i hear footsteps behind me, heavily booted in armour (sumone join in as the mysterious figure)

·
Registered
454 Posts
i am Zavior Aminon a ruthless bounty hunter and i am armed with my power katana, two custom pistols, and various knives.

Zavior strode up to the main door of the cathedrall, swords and pistol in hand, he pushed gently on thedoor and slipped in unoticed, and sneak up behind a lone space wolf(im not too heavily armored im still human, mostly)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by rule britania@Nov 7 2003, 19:07

srry sister mel i copied this and made sum changes

Change away I don't even know what you changed it from!!! :D

Anyway i think i'll be somthing different for a change:

I'm Guards Woman Mel, just a simple old Imperial guardswoman got lost in the carnage (typicall woman). Equipped with flak armour and her trusty las gun, lol, okay I'm gonna die.

Mel picks up the ratio's and extra clips of ammo that she rummaged from the copses around her, and notices a dark figur entering the Cathedral in front of her.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm brother librarian-captain K-Tana, of the Omega Legion, and am armed with a force sword, a bolter, and my mind...

I'm sitting on a wrecked vestibule, searching the surrounding areas phychicly, looking for life, which might signify an enemy. So far, nothing.

I also look up at the dark figure who has just entered our cathedral.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I am Kharock a World Eater and i am the Arch Heretic of a mutant army. iam equpped with a collar of khorne, axe of khorne a bolt pistol a daemonic aura and strength and some grenades.

standing amidst the ruins surrounding the cathedral i give the order for the first wave of mutants(about 4 dozen) to attack after seeing several figures enter.
"in the name of Khorne ATTACK!!!!"

various other war cries and chants can be heard as the horde of khronate mutants charge towards the cathedarl brandishing crude axes and blades and an assortment of fire arms.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Blasted Collar of khorn! It blinded my mind's eye! You shall pay for your heresy, traitor! *K-Tana charges at the wave of mutants, force sword in hand, and begins to cut down the mutated masses*

·
Registered
857 Posts
I am Salaam Arkanian, an ancient and weathered Necron Lord among the ruins of the cathedral. The builders built around me with plaster and stone, making me a statue of St. Antonius. But the recent battle has shaken up more than the foundations...
I have dual Gauss-powered gauntlets on my hands, perfect for rending and disintegrating enemies. Of course, all you see is a statue.
IC: Among the wreckage of the cathedral, one of the statues crumbles a bit. Then all is still-except fo a new addition: a pair of roving, malicious green eyes...

·
Registered
878 Posts
I am Jonah Crow, with jump pack, double power fists with attached hand meltas (counts as single meltagun). I walk up to the rest of the group, and look around as I hear a rustle of small claws against concrete.

·
Registered
959 Posts
seeing the librarian emerge and begin to hack down the first wave i order the second and third waves of mutants to attack and also for the big mutants to begin pummeling the entrance with their stubbers. after recieving several rounds and blows i see the Librarian fall back within the cathedral and barracade the entrance up with debris.

unable to push the barracade out of the way and taking huge losses from the defenders the mutant horde falls back to a tight ring around the cathedral. calling the big mutants up i order them to charge and break through the barracades their reward being the first to kill the defenders in the name of Khorne, even though i think that is unlikely to happen.

·
Registered
593 Posts
You shall never pull down my barricade! It is held together by my will, and my will is unbreakable! You shall pay for your heresy, as shall your mutants! *Several mutants fall over, smoke pouring out of their facial orifices, their brains fried by a blast of pure phychic energy*

OOC By the way, carcaroth, is your avatar a doom marine doing what i think he's doing to a imp?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Carcaroth@Nov 9 2003, 10:11
OOC: yes K-tana that is a doom marine and he is doing what you think he is doing to that imp.
ummm gnarly... hearing the gufire outside i charge to the librarians aid and begin slicing at the bigger mutants with tooth and lightning claw..

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
I am Inquisitor Eziekiel Alington and im shooting mutants withmy storm bolter while my daemon sword howls with rage

·
Registered
857 Posts
The statue's eyes flare for a moment, and a rustling begins in the floor. It starts small, then multiplies, as hundreds of tiny Scarabs pour out of every ***** in the floor. They swarm toward the oblivious and harried defenders of the cathedral...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Great, this is just what we need. *K-Tana spits lighting from the palms of his hands and fries a few of the scarabs, but more just keep on coming* Hmm, shoot the statue! Maybe if we destory the source, these things will stop! *K-Tana starts shaking the scarabs of his boots* And will someone kill the mutants too!

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
i am the arklite armed with my cheese saber and polymorphic rile which both turn people to cheese

the arklite steped into the temple he wore a black loak that hid his apearance
he ignored the fighting and walked past the fighting he walked up to the temples alter he mumerd something under his breath he turned around and cursed at the sight of the fighting and yelled you all desacrate this place of worship to the define
emporer you shall pay he tossed aside his robes revealing a tall strong figure clad in gold and metalic blue armor he fired lightning bolts from his fingers which brought the ground to life it reached up and consumed all the minions of the fighting heros the heros stood still as the arklite
called out you shall fight this in a tourany out there not in here the ground shook as a mighty areana rose up out side fight there and not here the winner will take the planetnow go he retuned to his prayer at the fallen statue the first there gets pick of vehicile

he grabed the necron lord out of the statue and trew him aside join them orill cast you into the warp

·
Registered
454 Posts
Zavior saw at least a hundred more scarabs coming, he jumped out of the shadows in front of them "BOOOO!" he yelled and scared half of them to death, the rest jumped on him trying to tear him limb from limb, he rolled around laughing, "oooh stop that it tickles!". Zavior then stood walking toward the group his body covered in the likes of annoying scarabs "hehehehe stop that!" he giggled as the scarabs again tried to rip through his flesh. When he got to the group all the scarabs fell off dead. "it was her" Zavior said pointing to mel as a wicked stench filled the area.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Jonah was torching the ground in front of him, super-heating the stone of the cathedral floor into magma, and jump-packing away. The Scarabs just flew over the pyre of burning rock.
"Damn. Wasn't expecting that..."

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hearing screams and giggling coming from within the Cathedral i order the whole horde to attack and join in the fray this time killing all who stand in my way, even those fighting on my side.

"In the name of Khorne Attack! Attack! run like the wind and ATTACK!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.