Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
View attachment 56593
Three unreleased models - the brazier, a power fist, and a sister famulous. Makes me think they may have been made later than '97 to support a sisters codex that was scrapped to stuff them into the inquisition push (as the chapter approved sisters in 3e introduced the famulous).

But they didn't go admech until forgeworld was already selling a ton of them via the heresy range.
I can live with that. If they, maybe, do a squad of Sisters of Silence, FINALLY, then that could spark a resurgence in the Adepta Sororitas (that is wholly unnecessary, as the want is, as stated, already there.) I like some of the HH models, but wish they would hurry up with some of the Primarchs, and felt that it was annoying they waited till the end to make the "weird ones"; the super-psyker, the one with wings, the one sort of mandatory on a bike, and the one who can potentially tear them all up, in CC. Oh well, I'm not a Blood Angels fan, by any stretch, but if they would just make Magnus the Red, and the BA's Sanguinius, I'd be happy; Jaghati and Russ are bonus. But since they have done some of the Solar Auxillia stuff, and that era AdMech, i can hope that maybe they'll kick out the Sisters of Silence, and maybe they'll do well, and Sisters of BATTLE will will reappear. I don't mind iving FW credit, if it makes GW do the right thing; so long as GW does it, so it's a bit cheaper.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts