Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hail to thee Canoness or Militia Cardinal

Introduce thyself for the name sake of the almighty Emperor. From what Order are thee and give thy details!

Okay here's mine:

I collect Two...yes Two sob order's (I recently broke my army up into 2 but around 500pts of models are shared with the main army...I'm not too stupid). Normally however I combine the two together and call it under the main order totaling 2500pts but I decided to split them up for interest, too different fluff idead & colour scheme and because it's easier as i just take that one decently sized army than all the freekin models. I'm not actually a money wasting idiot...it's somthing that has just progressed slowly.

Order of The Flaming Phoenix 2000pts
Order of The Martyed Lady 1000pts (500pts shared with flaming phoenix)

Order of The Flaming Phoenix are a new order of radicals that believed to have broken from the order of the martyred lady (truth in fluff and reality). Their main colours are balck and purple.
My Order of the martyred lady stick to the main colour scheme principle for the order but have I have changed where the colours are placed I say that this is because they are a contemporary version of the order of our martyred lady.

·
Registered
841 Posts
sorry this isnt to topic, but shouldnt it be witch hunter introduction thread? i mean they are not out yet but that is the new name for the army
again sorry for interrupting ;)

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
*Hefts Moderator Clue-By-Four*

I SUPPOSE you, as a relative newbie, could call them that. You have no idea of the true SOUL of the game, and as such you do not understand the role of Battle Sisters!

By Moderator Decree as veteran players, Sisters Of Battle shall henceforth NOT be renamed Witch Hunters.

Witch Hunters are to be the army used by the Ordo Hereticus in carrying out their wishes, which conveniently are what the SOB do anyhow, spreading the Imperial Cult and dealing with unbelievers.

Check your fluff, and all will make sense.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I am a new Canon. Not a Canoness. A Canon. My army is of the Order of the Funk. Their colors are obnoxiously bright green and painful purple. Mayn enemies, especially those of the Slaaneshi cults, have believed them to be free-partyin' looose women who happen to like the armor. This is not true; they were formed thirty-three hundred years ago after a great conference that became known as the Parliament Funkadelic. The Party Sisters (as they are known) have an unquenchable hate for Chaos, especially Slaaneshi cultists, whom the consider to be "out of style" and "livin' in the past." When members of the Noise Marine cult are sighted, in particular, the Sisters respond in kind and their battles have been known to be audible from the upper atmosphere.
Seriously, my army is coming along well. I currently have only my core force, but this weekend I'm picking up a pair of Priestly Delegation. So there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yo, My Battle company is the daughters of the Raven. It is a radical Sisters of Battle company, in that is focused primarily on trying to bring back the Primarchs to defeat Chaos, but is traditional in all other respects. One of the major programs that the battle company has been undertaking is a genetics experiment with Raven Guard founded chapters to try to create Primarchs, or atleast new Space marine gene seeds. However, the Cannones for this chapter, Mab the Invulnrable is suspected of wanting to create genetically enhanced Superwomen(sister marines?). All this so that we can fight for the glory of the Emperor, and expunge Chaos, the deamon, and the Alien!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Ju's realised I never bothered to post 'ere..anyways..got The Order of the Red Star (no they're not commuunists)..least that's what I'm callin' 'em 'till I can think of a desent name an' symbol for 'em..

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well, my first post one these boards... for a few months I forgot that I was registered here

My order is going to be called "Order of the Emperor's Wrath". Generally color scheme based on Martyred LAdy, but edges of the shoulderpads are in red and there is no white piping on the tunics (to help my poor painting skills). Currently the army numbers a whole 3 Battle Sisters, who are not even out of painting yet.

(I'm more concentrated on my Dark Angels)

And, according to rumours on Bolter& Chainsword, the OH will be able to take Sisters as allies, just like Ordo Malleus uses Grey Knights.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hah, I agree that they shouldn't change the Sisters of Battle over to the Witch Hunters. I'd much rather have all Sisters of Battle.

My army fluff for the SoB (whom I have yet to come up with a name for) are in exodus with my personal SM Legion (yes Legion), the Redeemers.

Both are based off of Christian school of thought, not that heathen emperor of yours ;).

I'll throw some fluff this way when I start to focus more on the SoB though ;).

·
Registered
1 Posts
beware this is my first time posting in a forum..........
B.C. fenix sent me :)

I canoness pheonix play witch hunters.starting very slow.....but very excited for when I start to play my army.

I decided to make my own fluff beacause the normal army fluff the stuff in the back of the codex was just not my thing(the fluff isn't started yet so your gonna have to wait to read it :) )I have only 7 sisters soon to grow to much more

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am slowly building my SOB force. Unlike normal, I am buying a unit and painting it before I get another one. So far I have my Seraphim done and am working on one squad. I have ordered three immolators thus almost breaching my policy, but I won't have them for another two weeks so I can get the squad painted first. *desperate attempt to convince self I am sticking to the program*

My chapter is the Ordo Trigonis Caeruleus. My latin is rusty so please point out any errors with the name. I'm thinking about basing them on Dominican nuns, but they may be to peaceful. I'm still working the fluff. I posted the army list in the wrong place, and thus far it hasn't been moved so I may have to double post. I would appreciate a critique of my list especially from experienced SOB (love that acronym) players. I plan on converting my Palantine to carry a ruler for her CC weapon.

·
Registered
733 Posts
My sisters are from the 'White Swords' chapter. They use color schemes of several other chapters (because they were convenient and look good :)).

I now have a relatively small army, and it is my first ever army, but I hope it will be much larger in the not too distant future.

My canoness, rhino and Immolator are painted after the order of our martyred lady. My seraphims are painted like the order of the sacred rose (but with red robes), and my battle sisters are colored the way they are shown on the Old battle sisters site of GW.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just Started playing Sisters after a 2 year break from playing. I've recently grabbed my first box of sisters and I've painted them a marble blue effect (It was sooo cool when I did it I couldn't help it)
So Currenty My Children Of The Crucifix (Black Templars) Call in the Mighty Adeptas Sororitas. I've soughta written fluff for my army but not fully

·
867 Posts
I have been playing Sisters of Battle for about two months now with a glorious record of 1-3-1. :lol: At least my victory was my most recent battle against a Blood Angels player.

My army is of the Order of the Sacred Rose and I've named it St. Katherine's Own Armored Cavalry. Eventually I'll have enough transport to carry all my sisters, at least that's my goal.

The only alteration I made in the paint scheme is a very dark purple cast to the normally black robes worn by the Order.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I started with sisters colored as valourous heart, but my dominion and celestian squads are different celestian gold and dominion metallic blue (special squads and all). Sisters are the bulk of my forces, but I am adding an IG squad with heavy weapons as they count as just troops. A witch hunter and retinue too to test them as see if their any good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have just got the codex but my army is going to be called the Order of the Angellic Stone and the colour scheme is going to be white, purple and gold. My army is going to be lead by Canoness Teresa, whom I haven't bought yet.

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
Praise to the Emperor. May His enemies choke on blessed promethium.

The Order of the Pierced Heart exists to safeguard the purity and sancity of the Taliyon sector and outlying regions. The word of her Holiness Cannoness Alita, seventh successor of Saint Lucia's Handmaidens, enfolds worlds in the purifying embrace of flame so they may be reborn to serve as His subjects.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by Deciever@Nov 14 2003, 18:49
I am a new Canon. Not a Canoness. A Canon. My army is of the Order of the Funk. Their colors are obnoxiously bright green and painful purple. Mayn enemies, especially those of the Slaaneshi cults, have believed them to be free-partyin' looose women who happen to like the armor. This is not true; they were formed thirty-three hundred years ago after a great conference that became known as the Parliament Funkadelic. The Party Sisters (as they are known) have an unquenchable hate for Chaos, especially Slaaneshi cultists, whom the consider to be "out of style" and "livin' in the past." When members of the Noise Marine cult are sighted, in particular, the Sisters respond in kind and their battles have been known to be audible from the upper atmosphere.
Seriously, my army is coming along well. I currently have only my core force, but this weekend I'm picking up a pair of Priestly Delegation. So there.
[snapback]63234[/snapback]​
since bowing to you genious would be blasphemic to the great emperor, i would like to shake your hand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.