Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh, I've been waiting for over a year now to see the release of the new Sisters and haven't heard anything. Am I just isolated or have they pushed that date further back again?

·
Registered
506 Posts
There are no sisters coming out sorry to say...not for a long time. The rumour you may of heard was either of the chapter aproved new version of the sisters of the forge world tanks for the sisters of battle. However I have heard rumours that they are going to update the army...but sorry this world is cruel to women with big nasty burny flamers!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cry: Sad, I was really looking forward to that. I heard the rumor from the guy who runs the hobby shop I buy my mini's from. He said that after the Necrons the Sisters' were to be getting more stuff...Damn...Burn them all Sister Mel :twisted:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I was just looking at a forum thread over at GW's forum: http://bbs.games-workshop.com/membership/e...D=16&ID=1556835
I think I saw people in that talking about them (or at least passing rumors about) there being Sisters in another Ordo book, like some sort of Ordo: Hereticus or something. I don't remember where in that thread I saw it, and it was probably just a crazy rumor or guess on someone's part. I guess it would kind of make sense for them to do it in the same sort of way as Grey Knights, espeically if they allowed them to be used as allies and to take allies like Grey Knights.

Then again I wouldn't hold my breath, unfortunately... :( I sure would like to see the Adeptus Sororitas get some nice new rules and stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeh the ordo books will probable see the relese of some new sisters but I wouldn't hold my breath. the 13th black crusade is coming out first with Cadian IG etc.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'd tend to agree with BorninDarkness. Maybe some new models for things like tanks or characters, but I doubt there will be any fundamental change in the model line-up.

Since Demonhunters just came out I guess it does make since for them to focus on Codex: Eye of Terror first...:(

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
And, though I'm not sure on this, wasn't Ordo Xenos the next Ordo book to come out? I don't know if I remembered this correctly (probably not now that I think of the qualities of my memory...) though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
And, though I'm not sure on this, wasn't Ordo Xenos the next Ordo book to come out? I don't know if I remembered this correctly (probably not now that I think of the qualities of my memory...) though.
I haven't heard anything, and even if I had my memory is probably worse than yours...:( (I'm becoming an old man!)
But Order Xenos coming out first makes sense. After all, that would include deathwatch, which can be used by any space marine player (and is liked by most space marine players), and there are a ton of SM players out there, so...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

my memory is probably worse than yours...
Dude then you seriously have a problem :D! But yeah it makes sense that they bring out something for SM first... I'd rather have them supporting the sisters, but hey who am I...

·
Registered
190 Posts
As far as I know the Ordo:Xenos book is supposed to be out in 2005...long time to wait. It'll be crazy if it fights as well against aliens as Daemonhunters fights against Daemons...

I just want them to bring back Anti-Plant missles for use against Orks! :lol:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
2005? Wow that's quite a while... I thought it would be a little earlier than that. I wonder what they'd put in Ordo Xenos, maybe they'll expand the Daethwatch rules a little like the GK, like you also have termies and stuff. I don't think they'd get special things like the anti-daemon weapons the DH get (psycannon, incinerator), though I could see several kinds of SM squads all with the special ammo option.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I rea;y can't wait to see what other kind of stuff they are planning for the other inquisitor codexs. This summer I am going to start a IG army, probably Cadian, and I'm most likely going to put a Inqisitor in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My sources tell me that Codex: Witchhunters (Ordo Hereticus) will be out after the Eye of Terror campaign. New Sisters of Battle models will be released alongside the Codex, the models will be metal and not plastic. There will definately not be Arbites in the Codex as this has been confirmed.

Thank you for your time

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I bought some sisters 2 days ago, and I must say I'm glad they're not cast in plastic! Okay I'm not collecting an army of them (yet), I only bought them because I felt like painting sisters (don't have a clue where this urge came from but alas). Anywayz I always liked the models, but now I like em even more! Hmm maybe it's time to get some more anyway....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Codex Witchhunters will be out early 2004 if not the end of 2003.
My friend from GW has allready pre-ordered the new inquizitor model and the revamped exorsist tank. I've also heard there will be a new SOB Dread with hth weapons only and it goes berzerk all the time killing ANYTHING it sees.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Awww! That sucks! Sisters were really cool, and taking them out will make Daemon hunters without a good ally!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.