Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fight for glory, for riches, and to never be stepped on again!
I'm putting this thread up in all of the Destruction subforums, but the Site Campaign is looking for one more member dedicated to the ruinous powers in order to even up the teams. Obviously, needing just one more player, this is going to be first-come, first-served. Reply in this thread, or at the RollCall link in my sig.

"But I don't know how to play!" or "What if I don't have time!" I hear you ask.
It's easy. The players build an "army" consisting of a single regiment and up to 3 characters. The rules on army creation are covered in the Campaign thread. Then, once each week, the players post in their "orders" to me. I do all the hard stuff. I will move your army where you want it to go, and if you choose to attack an enemy player I will handle all of the dice rolling (as an impartial judge).

We ran the game last year and players had a lot of fun with it. Ultimately, the Forces of Order claimed victory, so it's up to you to knock them down from their high horses and reassert the dominance of the Under Empire!

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So late, actually, that I was late to write the fights and the campaign sort of sputtered out a few rounds in. I'm sorry mate :(

Keep an eye out. I doubt that I will run another one personally for a long time (my life has gotten busier than it used to be), but other users do occasionally pop up some work here and there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts