Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've been out of the game for about 3 years or so now, then I saw the new Skaven models. They look amazing, as a former clan pestilens player the new army is mostly pestilens themed. Any suggestions truely would be appreciated, the more feedback the better, here's my list

LORD
Grey Seer – Warp Energy Condenser, Dispel Scroll - 285pts
HEROES
Chieftain – Great Weapon, Foul Pendent – 79pts
Plague Priest – Lv 2, Warp Scroll, Censor - 186pts
Plague Priest – Lv 2, Shadow Magnet Trinket, Censor – 181pts
CORE
24 Stormvermin – Shields, Full Command, Shroud of Dripping Death - 255pts
24 Clanrats – Spears, Shields, Full Command - 140pts
25 Slaves – 50pts
25 Slaves – 50pts
SPECIAL
24 Plague Monks – Full Command – 193pts
20 Plague Monks – Full Command – 165pts
7 Plague Censor Bearers – Plague Chanter – 125pts
7 Plague Censor Bearers – Plague Chanter – 125pts
RARE
Warp Lightning Cannon – 90pts
Plague Claw Catapult – 100pts

The Chieftain is with the stormvermin. The Grey Seer with the clanrats. The Plague Priests are with the Censor Bearers

Now im aware im missing Weapon teams, and could probably do with more clanrats. So please any help would be appreciated.

I've never been a Moulder fan but Giant rats seem quite good now lol so thats a possiblity.

Things I would normally of had before I can't have are ratling guns and loads more slaves, that being said that new mortor looks amazing.

Globadiers !!! my precious Globe throwers are now special units, In an Ideal World I would take 2 units of 6 on each flank with some slaves or giant rats maybe near by.

I've seen Lord Skrolk, He's nasty, So I'd consider him, if I were to take him, would drop the stormvermin, grab some globadiers maybe, I don't know, suggestions please ?!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive considered basically dropping the 2nd unit of censor bearers to give the plague priest with the -1 to shoot at him item a plague furnance. then I would just give him an additional h.weapon or a flail cus I wouldn't give him a censor. then either drop my dispel scroll, or lose a few slaves. my lack of globadiers and weapons teams are concerning me. anyone think skrolk is worth it in 2000pts?

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Yoo much

You know, I think that most of the Skaven characters are just a little too much. I mean, sure it's great that they are effective but it makes me cringe to think that a single T3 2W model can account for a couple of units worth of points... However if you really want to go all out Pestilens then he is practically a requirement. You want to get all of the monks you can afford and you need those special slots for other things.

I feel your pain on the weapon team front. They are so expensive. Fielding a unit of globadiers is becoming a major financial investment rather than a next purchase...

The same goes for Jezzails. Poof go my plans for three units of ten...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.