Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am interested in possibly starting skaven and i have two island of blood boxes, i want to make 2000 pts adding to this thank you :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
This thread still going? Looks quiet, but either way.

After a competitive but good looking army, lots of quality painting and converting in mind, not so fussed about picking a faction or single colour scheme for skaven though since having it mish mash themed per unit would still look good

2000 points (or 2225 - 2500), using IOB set, keen on a plague furnace or bell, ogres, lightning cannons, assasin and vermin lord would be good oh and some plague globadiers maybe and i like the idea of hordes of cheap units ruining people

New to fantasy, so keen on the perspectives of skaven armies, might just make a small skaven army and roll chaos in the end but planning out a bigger army with some perspectives would be good

Oh and im totally keen on picking up the big ass army box $350aus one (battalion? or is the army one the bigger one?) once I work out a list and see if its worth the money

Also a bigger points option inc doomwheel would be nice

Giant rambling post over...

·
Shire can't handle me
6,167 Posts
You call that a giant post? Wait till you see my tactica :) actually you can go check it out, it's stickied!

I'm gonna make you a 2000 point list, using what you've suggested. It may not be the best because I'm a little rusty on my Skaven, but hey, you ain't gonna find anyone else to make you a list! Not on this forum anyway...

Time to copy and paste a list I've used in my time!

Lords:

Warlord
Shield
Halberd
War Litter
Enchanted Shield
Skalm
Poisoned Attacks

Heroes:

Plague Priest
Plague Furnace
2 Dispel Scrolls