Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I really wanted to get a better means of transportation for my Skaven army, but I just don't know what to get.
I have about 4,000 points of Skaven and over 300 models, including a Screaming Bell AND a Plague Furnace, a couple Warp Lightning Cannons, a couple Doomwheels, a Hell Pit.

What do you think would be the best transport case for all these models?

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Check out Sabol Designs. They have a selection of very large soft-case movement cases, with customizable foam inserts. They're great.

Another, cheaper option however, is to go out and buy a rubbermaid box or something similar, and then pick up a foam mattress topper (the 'eggshell' kind). This is the same stuff that you find inside rifle-cases and the like. The egg-carton design lets your models slot in there quite nicely, and you can cut away sections to make space for your big models (or put them on the top layer all by themselves). I use this method for my cavalry armies now, and for armies in storage out of my display cases. The friend who showed me this technique used it for a large Orc and Goblin army, so I'm sure it will be fine for your Skaven.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts