Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be my first painting log, I've been doing warhammer fantasy for around a year now. My new army skaven, will mainly be in the spotlight for now, but I'll also be doing some stuff for my first army (Dark Elfs), and I've got ALOT of lord of the rings miniatures lying around, so I hope I get around painting them some time.

My English isn't that good so excuse me for any spelling/grammar mistakes :p.

I just started on the banner... I'm really bad at it though, so if any 1 has any tips to help it would be really appreciated.

This guy is WIP, I need to do some stuff on his warpthings on his "generator".

Like or dislike? Any feedback welcome!

·
2,399 Posts
Nice, I like the warlock Enginseer paint job, very nice, and decent basing and shading too, very advanced for just one year it.
Let's see some more, and what's the plan for the finish? is this for a already written army list? Paint as you feel like going? It's nice to see

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
To answer some of your questions, I've started this army some time ago, I'm just painting when I feel like it, and I've set a core rule for this army: Don't buy any new models since at least 2/3 - 2/4 of the army is painted. This is very nice to go bye as I can't buy new models if I really like them which gives me more motivation to go and do some painting :).

I haven't made any army lists yet, I have an idea what kind of units I'm going to get, but no idea how many.

Thanks for the compliment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.