Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A skimmer moving fast is hit by an IG leman russ ordnance weapon. The IG palyer rolls up a pen which normally moves to the ordnance table but a skimmer moving fast makes all pens a glance. Which one takes precedense? I am sure this has been answed before and I did search for it but cant find it. I am VERY sorry for asking again........

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
A skimmer moving fast is hit by an IG leman russ ordnance weapon. The IG palyer rolls up a pen which normally moves to the ordnance table but a skimmer moving fast makes all pens a glance. Which one takes precedense? I am sure this has been answed before and I did search for it but cant find it. I am VERY sorry for asking again........
There is an FAQ that answers this on the GW website. I believe that skimmers moving fast trump anything.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Indeed, as the skimmer moving fast has been modified to read "no matter the source", meaning CC attacks as well as pens or autopens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.