Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever found this useful and or good. I can imagine kitting out a Chaos lord with that, favor of the gods and hunting characters in the hopes of getting the +1 toughness gift, but other than that, would anyone seriously consider taking this item? I mean hes vulnerable to killing blow and whatever else they might have. I can imagine putting him on a mount and running after formations of archers with a Mark of Nurgle. Honestly that item is without question a uniquely silly choice to put in the army book. I might take it if it was 40 points or something, but other than that its a waste.

On a related note, am I the only one who thinks the Glimpse of Infinity gift should come with a +1 to casting? I mean, after seeing infinity the champion ought to have picked up a bit of dark knowledge. IMO that would be sweet, and it totally fits with Sorcerers losing their sanity in the long run.

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
Tzeentch lord on disc with that and collar of khorne would make for 1 tough guy to take down. Is it the best use of points, probably not, but who wants a T6 chaos lord zooming around the board?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts