Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up long time no see.

does anyone know how to use skink cohorts effectively.

i think they is not good, so if anyone can prove me wrong i would be happy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well I never even used them yet but here are my plans(I got these tips from the pyramid vault):
Since they're no skirmishers when some1 charges they have to align to you so set them up in such a way then when they are charged your kroxigors can flank charge the charging unit next time. Seeing as how the skinks can be broken in the first round quite easily by a charge of knights you want to set up your kroxigors so they could still get the charge off both if the charging unit were to pursue or hold persuit.

You could also kinda use them like high elves. The trick with the elves is manuverability and their weakness is how fragile they are. well cohorts take both the pro and con a step further, higher movement and lower toughness. You use your manuveravility to your advantage setting up the cohorts so you can get multiple charges on the same unit reducing rank bonus and a bonus for flank/rear charge.

Well seeing as how the first time I'm even using southlands is this weekend I hope i was of some help because all my hints are from other people with experiance.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The problem is that Skinks don't have things like spears.

Tai'shar

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
In CC they would. But remember that before CC the Skinks will prolly have got the chance to pepper the Gobbos with poisoned arrows or any skirmishing unit would have done it. No, I wouldn't worry about Gobbo's. Heavy armoured units however, they're really dangerous.

Tai'shar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts