Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FW has all my cash
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on this for a while.. its not quite complete but I'm almost there..

·
FW has all my cash
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have a bad habit of starting many projects and not documenting them... and i usually have a few on the go at the same time.#
As a result i don't have any images of the legs really.. all I have is this

I basically took skulltaker and set about butchering him with a razorsaw.. i initially wanted to cut the legs out and then use a blowtorch to heat the cape up so that i could rebend it into an appropriate shape.. I actually wanted to have it draped over the juggernaught. that was a no go, so
cut him in half,
cut the legs out,
trim the legs & remove skulls
drill, pin and glue cape back together.. here i created a skeleton of pinning wire between the join in the cape so the greenstuff had something to stick to.. I did the same thing with the arm and shield
add the legs back in an appropriate angle.
lots of filling, filing and trimming
undercoat.. a little more filing after a wash with devlan mud (I find the wash highlights any naff areas of greenstuff)
undercoat
paint (needs to be finished)

Oh and as much as I like making skulls (see my other posts, especially my Great Brass Scorpion of Khorne) I have to admit that the base is one that I bought from Ebay..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARGAMES-Resi...mQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item3a54b3ef38

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
Another option is cutting the cloak out between his legs and sticking him on top. It needs spare skulls from either the undead sprue or preferable the skulls that come with Bloodcrushers (they're roughly the right size) which can then be pressed into some green stuff.

Just in case anyone reading this is looking for alternative ideas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.