Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are slaanesh bikes the best in the game.

Ok, you get a chaos bike which is 2 points more than a SM version, yet has an extra attack, IMO making an enormous difference. Basically makes them a valid CC threat. Then, for Slaanesh, they are fearless and strike first(usually). Plus they are fast, great for summoning daemons, can have a tooled up AC, and the best part, the absolute best part, for 2 measly points you can turn their sorry bolters, that get one shot a turn, into 3 shot beasts. Move and shoot, 3 shots. Sure they are expensive, but I think used right just lay out the damage. I can't think of much else at 41 points that can do what these can. Versitile as hell and able to get where you need them.

Are twelve too many? I can't see why not, especially when I am all about fast, and Rhinos are useless, Land Raiders are too expensive, Infiltrate can be lost points in 2/3 of the missions, and I can't have raptors.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
No, the realization you've come to is known to a those observant ones of us. Slaanesh bikes are the shizznit, and thats the way it is.

·
389 Posts
That is true. Slaaneshi bikers are always included in my Emperors Children army. They are wicked fast, pack a punch in melee, shoot very well and summon the sexiest daemons. Whats not to love about that?

Arizzar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.