Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Renaissance Man
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Heres a little thing i've been working on. It started off as a mini defiler with bits i had left over but in the end i wasnt happy. Instead ive added some pieces, sculpted a daemonic face (daemonic possession) and looking at the new soulgrinder, added some muscles along the legs.

Thanks to lemmingspawn on wargamerau for the inspiration. Hes the guy who made the giant aliens style defiler.

I use it as a counts as vindicator and everyone i play lets me do so. What do you guys think about it?

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
That's looking pretty sweet earl - as always. I like the whole daemonic mix of twisted flesh and corrupted machine thing you have going on (like the baneblade as well) and would really like to see your entire army one day (hint, hint - post pics!).

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Looking really nice:)
Creative use of bits, what are the exhausts? Landspeeder? I can't seem to place them, lovely bits though...
They look like the casing and back of the whirlwind turret to me. What the front is, I have no idea.

·
Renaissance Man
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look like the casing and back of the whirlwind turret to me. What the front is, I have no idea.
They are indeed parts from a whirlwind with WWII tank pieces added on. The front pieces are road wheels off a tiger tank. The exhausts and other little pieces come from the same tiger kit. Cheap WWII models are a great source of cool mechanical bits.

Pipes are out of an old computer :)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Very nice! Have you thought about cooking up a datasheet for it in Apocalypse games?

·
59 Posts
/approve.;Y
It’s very nicely done. Glade to see that I’m not the only one out there with starship trooper bug legs in their bits pile.:party:

·
Renaissance Man
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice! Have you thought about cooking up a datasheet for it in Apocalypse games?
I havent thought about that. Its not that big so i only use it as a vindicator. it died first turn in my last game to orbital fire :(

/approve.;Y
It’s very nicely done. Glade to see that I’m not the only one out there with starship trooper bug legs in their bits pile.:party:
Ahh yes the starship trooper bugs, very cool stabby models. I found the clung to everything, curtains, rock walls, arms etc :)

they are cool bits though. Thanks for the appreciation. I must get round to painting it.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You should use it as a defiler with a demolisher cannon, but without the extra guns or dred CCW's. Make it the same points as a defiler.

How's that sound?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts