Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dancing Peanuts? You bet!
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking through all the lists that have been posted on here and noticed that almost all the lists I could find use a Slaughtermaster as their lord rather than a Tyrant.

What are the main benefits of having one rather than a tyrant? Surely a Tyrant, being so powerful in close combat would be a more beneficial choice to back up Ironguts or Bulls, or am I missing something important about them?

·
Registered
762 Posts
having a Level 4 wizard is so important in this edition of Warhammer, its better to have 1 level 4 wizard then 2 level 2 wizards (in most cases)

Since our lords are so point heavy you have to choose between 1 or the other and having the extra magic seems to be a better choice

·
Registered
122 Posts
i prefer to run a slaughtermaster as he can buff your units with the lore of maw pretty easily. the bulls or ironguts dont need backing up anyways

·
Registered
227 Posts
I find that my Ogres are good enough in combat anyway, so I don't really need a massive combat beast. The Slaughtermaster provides more benefit because of his spells for the army as a whole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts