Librarium Online Forums banner

What Space Marine Chapter do you collect?

• Ultramarines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Angels

• Dark Angels

• Black Templars

• Imperial Fists

• Space Wolves

• White Scars

• Crimson Fists

• Other

• "Home Made"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I don't know how many collect what chapter, so I thought I'd make a poll to find out:
Please Post a Reply if your chapter isn't in the list above if you answered other or "home Made"

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I have my own home made Chapter called the Remigo Chapter.

I'm also starting a Valhallan style IG army from a planet that hasn't got a name yet (but I'm thinking about some background history)

-Rob

·
Registered
64 Posts
i collect the Aurora chapter, one of the Ultramarine chapters.
Mainly thanks to the cool colour shceme without having to use slamanders I3 (that I3 really really bugs me)

·
Registered
485 Posts
I collect Dark Angels, as stated in the SM intro post on the top of this board

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Post your fluff in the Army Fluff board!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I collect a home-brew chapter, the Jungle Scars. Read up on their creation in the Army Fluff board.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Space Marines

I play a "homebrew" chapter. The Shadow Talons, decendants of the Raven Guard. They are fairly new chapter, less than 25 years old, so they have no veterans yet, no dreads either. Fluff coming soon.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
No. You must choose which of the existing GW Chapters you will 'base' your army on. You can paint your Marines any way you like but you must state which special rules, if any, you are using.

Most people, like myself, use the 'standard' rules of the Codex Chapters (Ultramarines), but it is permitted to use any Chapter's special rules.

However, only one chapter, mind you... No going around playing with four LR Crusaders and Black rage at once...

·
Registered
295 Posts
4 LR crusaders... ;0)

I still think the hvy support limit is set... ;P

then how about, Cameleont skin, scaly skin, Black rage, unlimited Crusaders, terminators, with all heroes?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Really, if you want to come up with your own rules you can and it's really easy to do with SM, but the thing is you would have to get your opponent's okay before using them. They would be completely out for any kind of tournament and if the rules aren't reasonable most to all opponents probably wouldn't let you use them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.