Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just bought up enough to field a 3k skaven army recently, i made sure to pick up snikch for two reasons, one: great lookin model and two: combat options. At first to me seeing the cloak of shadows rule i kinda giggled to myself saying, "who would have him apart from a unit when he can just pop up n slaughter?" But after due consideration, i'm debating havin him out as a sort of "lone wolf" just to try to soak up some fire simply because they have to roll successfully three times just to hit him, then a 4+ ward always there, so the odds are well against them hitting anything but air unless guess weapons are used. I guess what i'm really posting this thread for is to ask you all what you have seen of the elusive one be played as, just an average assassin wit sum good weapons, or as a diversion that finally isn't a large target. Discuss.

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Which bit

Which bit did you want us to discuss?

Snikch is an awesome model. I suppose if you explained a bit more about how you think he could be used to attract missile fire that would be great. Personally I think protecting him from any of the multitudinous magic missiles out there which hit automatically would be your real problem...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess what i'm trying to ask is if anyone has run him as such really b/c i really don't think anyone is going to put a whole lot of effort into killing a single model that is that hard to get at. Even with magic missile that auto wounds(i.e. buboes) you gotta roll to see him(4+) then roll to cast(5+ usually) and even if that all goes off, u still have a 4+ ward save. I'm not even 100% that that's how it would work, i guess i just gotta leave that question up to a GW employee, they'd prolly be able to get to the bottom of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.