Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Necron FAQ it states that -

Any model directly under the center of the Large Blast Template of the Particle Whip takes an AP1 hit. The new rules for blast weapons state that the defending player may remove casualties from the unit as a whole, not necessarily those under the template, and this rule remains in effect with the exception of the model directly beneath the hole of the template.

Does this mean that if I place the template with the hole over a character and it doesn't scatter the character will take the hit?

·
Registered
275 Posts
As a general rule, more specific rules from a FAQ or codex override the rulebook when they clash.

·
1,880 Posts
Noooooooooo...............

I hate the necron FAQ. I actually thought they might un-nerf us in it.
Yeah, after Sm's getting rending (far better than gauss) and other armies getting some serious dmg for CHEAP point costs. I can't believe our FAQ blasted us, gauss has always sucked for wounds, but vehicles were our only strength...guess they feel 3-4 nerfs for one benefit is funny...GW has always loved their precious space marines. I just wish they'd give more love to the chaos sides to balance it out. Last touney I went to, 15 SM players, 1 eldar, 1 tau, and evil was like 2 necron, 1 demon, 1 nid, 1 chaos marines. Hmm...kinda hard to play a good vs evil like that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.