Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
destructo

there isnt just one spanish person playing warhammer there are probably 2 so at least that way they can battle but they probably both have space marines

only joking there are loads of spanish which collect 40k

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks Tofudebeast, I'm glad you liked it. Sometimes the Mosquitoes get as bad as a Nids invasion around here and this summer it rained almost as much as it does in the UK.
It is wild...just recovering from Hurricane Isabel, tree limbs scattered every where looks like a war zone. Power lines hangin...cool.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
130 Posts
hey cool to see some other australians, NSW > QLD

OH WHAT WE BEAT QLD IN ORIGIN? hahahah

GO GO NSW GO GO BLUES ***** YERRRRRRRRRR NSW

/me paints NSW on space marines

·
Registered
969 Posts
Me i'm from a country thats supposed to be part of another... Texas :D . We even have our own pledge to the flag, i dont say it in school cause i think it is anarchist. But i am originally from Kentucky... dont get me started on that state. :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
I live in Healdsburg California, an hour and a half north of San Franciso. It's boreing as hell up here, but we have a nice hobby store a bit south. I want to get out of California asap. IT'S A MADHOUSE!!! aka reacall election, budget deficit, Arnold S-however you spell it-egger, the list goes on. If anyone is from the Annapolis Maryland area please let me know, as I would like to go to college there and am trying to gather some first hand info. Sorry for going off topic on that one, but I am very curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Like Tomoyasu, I am from Healdsburg ( I don't actually live in city limits but am only 13 minutes away.) The closest hobby shop is in Santa Rosa which is about 20 minutes south on the freeway. It pretty much sucks as far as gaming goes. And it has loads of tourists, on account of us being a small town that has a lot of wineries nearby. Damn tourists. With their pastel-colored polo shirts and shorts that are just a bit too short. About the only thing that makes it tolerable are the other natives, the ones that aren't hicks I mean. We get a lot of those too.

Also like Tomoyasu, I plan to get out of California ASAP. It ain't as idyllic as it sound unless you've got oodles of cash. I plan to head for Seattle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.