Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes there's news that just makes you laugh; sometimes it's justifiable, sometimes it's just callous, but you just have to laugh anyway.
Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

I have just one question, they were hunting quail right; so what did Dan (Quayle) ever do to Cheney? it's not like they ever ran against each other in an election.....

·
1,341 Posts
Just wait until 'Saturday Night Live' gets a hold of this. I can't wait to see how they parody it.

I think it's funny as hell. :w00t:

As for gun control freaks, eh, they will probably say that he should have shot himself!

·
LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Well, clearly, this wouldn't have happened if the guy wasn't dressed up like a Quail, and flying out of some bushes!:rolleyes:

Oh, wait...That's right, he wasn't...He was wearing a bright orange vest...:sleep:

Sure, I'd trust that guy to be president:rolleyes: ....Then again, he probably couldn't do much worse than Bush...;)

·
330 Posts
What makes this so funny is that the Press Corps is whining that they weren't told about it first. It makes me believe that true investigative reporters are extinct.

News sources on this story are still sketchy. I've heard that the person who was hit failed to announce his presence to the hunters. No word on if he was wearing an orange vest.

Oh well, Cheney is being a man about it and is taking his lumps. His friend isn't pressing charges, so this is water under the bridge.

Can we get some real news please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.