Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gday guys,

The shopping centre so far has been pretty cool being new and all, but now I ask what's the point of buying any of the standard items?

I mean basicly, you see a tiny picture you usually can't make out, followed by what ever they seller wants to type in under it, and then you buy it, and then.........well, nothing. It sits in your imvemtory, waiting for you to re read the description over and over again.

On the other hand, Blackhat's postbit items are a great idea. Shame only he can make then, but I understand why. I had an idea a while ago about giving people a veteran status in a particular forum, like 'Brettonian Veteran' or 'Painting Veteran' (like how the old Enhanced used to work), and sending a Postbit item as a gift would work great, but then so do the Medals.......

Anyway, back to it, what am I supposed to do after I buy something that's not postbit?

Tim

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Just a bit of fun Tim :) just stockpile stuff for now, who knows what we may get in the future lol.

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
I know its pretty wasted, the postbit icons can be usefull, but the developer of this module is still working on it so I think there can come more stuff to sell later. Also real items I've heard

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
As has been said, it's just there for the fun of it, like the Rep system.

On a sidenote, any chance you could add the NZ flag Blackhat?:)

-AFG//

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Thank:).

I have a question. Suppose someone buys, say, my slave girls, and then resells them, what happens to the sales figure? Does it increase being the one item, or does it remain the same being not my store?

Oh yeah, make sure you buy the originals- at the lowest prices!:p

-AFG//

·
Blistering Barnacles!
895 Posts
Thank:).

I have a question. Suppose someone buys, say, my slave girls, and then resells them, what happens to the sales figure? Does it increase being the one item, or does it remain the same being not my store?

Oh yeah, make sure you buy the originals- at the lowest prices!:p

-AFG//
I think your sales figures only go up!

Don't forget to buy a cookie at my store! Totla bargain!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts