Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it do anything other than be useless?
the 2d6 atks are at low str and ws...
and the unholy load stone: - you have to raise more that 6 zombies to make up for its cost
it costs alot, bale fire is kinda good cause it has a 24" range, and its normal ability is only a power lvl 3,
though it does have regeneration...

so i was wondering about maybe some tactica with it, or like what features make it worth taking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The cart is interesting, I though about two of them in a VC infantry list, as they could sit behind the main blocks and stop enemy magic, and once the infantry is in combat it provides a free ASF spell to your units of wights. They are also not easy to pick off as they have regenerate and 2d6 attacks.
My army has no use for them as I field mainly a cav list designed to just break through my opponents lines in one hit, but i could see the cart being very useful in the all infantry list.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Don't get them into combat. The s2 is going to do very little against anything, even with 2d6 attacks. I do sort of agree that for their points they aren't really worth it, but hell VC are a powerful army its not like you need to sap the most out of every single point. And those extra bound spells make more for your opponent to dispel leaving your other magic more free. Two with balefire will severely hamper your opponents magic abilities, and the unholy loadstone does make a fair difference overall. Run them behind your infantry blocks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
A unit of Grave Guard with greatweapons backed by a Corpse Cart and hero with the Helm of Command (I think that's what it was called) is a very frigtening thing indeed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts