Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya all. I've some quik questions on Khemri.

1) If the Tomb Prince/King and Lich Priest always casts their incantations even if its a 1 or 2, then wats the point of rolling for the power dice (eg 1d6/2d6)?

2) Undead are immune to psychology right? Does that include Terror? I was told that fear has no effect but they must roll for Terror...

That's all for now...thanx!

:ph34r:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I play Khermi and i think i can help you out

the tomb kings and tomb princes still have to roll for their spell because whatever they roll, counts as a bond spell being cast at 1d6, 2d6, 3d6 etc. If they roll and 1 or a 2 it's still cast with that power so your opponent still has to roll to disspell.

All undead units are immune to psycology (sp?). They never take tests for fear, panic, terror, break tests, etc.
The only time they would take a test would be when the hierophant dies or if your opponent has an item that makes you roll off against your leadership. Those would basically be the only times you need to deal with leadership.

Anything else, let me know. Hey and whats your main list for 2000 pts?

·
Registered
78 Posts
are TK are slow army to play with?
cos they cant march move and their calvaly and chariots arent alll that strong and durable....

Vampire counts can B)

Their models also seem a little boring all being dry skeletons :lol:

Nah theyre ok

·
Registered
7 Posts
It depends on how you play TK. I'm working on what I call a "it came from below list"

basically it consists of

Icon Bearer
Standard of the Sands (lets 100pts of core come up from the ground at the start of your turn)
10 Skellies: Hand weapon, Shield, Light Armour

5 Tomb Swarm bases

3 Tomb Scorpions

and then carrion and and liche priest with the cloak of dunes...

with that you can really really mess with someone

also, check out the newest white dwarf for the Quatar army liche and the trial rules for Bone Giants

Word

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.