Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so these are my three list ideas...teh first is my list that i have been using latley, the other two are simular but im still messing with. i have a tournement comming up..so i need some advice.Pick a list you like and why so i can decide and also play it and see what i like...very open to suggestions.

HQ ( 350 pts)
Demon Prince Thanatos (Wings, MoN, warp time) 175

Demon prince Pestis (Wings, MoN, Warptime) 175

Troops (1019 pts)
Squad hippos leukos :7 plague marines: Champion( pf, combi plasma); x2 plasma ( Rhino, search light, smoke) 276
Squad Hippos purros7: plague marines: Champion( pf, combi flamer); x2 flamers 221
Squad Hippos melas 7 plague marines, champion( PF, combi melta); melta X2 ( rhino, searchlight, smoke) 266
Squad hippos khloros : 7 plague marines: Champion( pf); melta x2 (Rhino, smoke, searchlight) 256

HEAVY ( 480 pts)
Landraider Blight, extra armor 235
Preditor: Shadow: auto, lasscannon sponsins 130
Preditor : Nekros: Auto, heavy bolters , havoc launchers 115

HQ ( 350 pts)

Troops (1019 pts)
Squad hippos leukos :7 plague marines: Champion( pf, combi plasma); x2 plasma ( Rhino, search light, smoke) 276
Squad Hippos purros7: plague marines: Champion( pf, combi flamer); x2 flamers 256 ( rhino, serchlight, smoke)
Squad Hippos melas 7 plague marines, champion( PF, combi melta); melta X2 ( rhino, searchlight, smoke) 266
Squad hippos khloros : 7 plague marines: Champion( pf); melta x2 (Rhino, smoke, searchlight) 256

HEAVY ( 480 pts)
2 oblitorators, 150

with 50 points to play with

HQ ( 350 pts)

Eliets
Squad Gangral: 5 terminators, HF, PF, 4 combie plasma IOK 215
Troops (1019 pts)

HEAVY ( 480 pts)
Landraider Blight, demonic possesion 240

These are my options...tell me what you think?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like the 2nd one, landraiders are to much a liability for their points.

If you want some more points to play with, drop the combi's on the aspiring champs.

·
318 Posts
List 2 would probably work well for ya.

Otherwise, I'd say list 1 with the following tweeks:

- one less DP
- the flamer unit in the Rhino instead of the Plas squad (plas is nice for backline objective holding)
- no champ in the Plas squad so that you can include ...
- your termie unit from list 3 in the LR

I just like the craziness a Karmoon special can add to the field, and assaulting out of a LR into elite troop choices can really make an opponent worry, and focus on them instead of game winning troops, or your tanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think list #2 is the better of the 3. I don't like CSM Landraiders without Kharn+Berserkers. It's overpriced for what it does without assault troops.

Try and squeeze in a third oblitorator somehow, 2 always struggle for me. I see extra points in the combis on the champions, and the Havoc on the pred and the 50 points left over.

·
Registered
125 Posts
gotta agree with the others , list 2 is much better

Get a few personal icons going into those 4 rhino squads and then the obliterators will really do good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.