Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) What is frag grenade? is that the same as the grenade launcher frag grenade? otherwise, where's the stats for it? can't find it in the codex SM or the rulebook...

2) Fire at assaulting troops, is that allowed? For instance, ur Death Company engages ur enemies, can ur other troops shoot at the ones ur Death Company engaged?

3) When firing at a unit with either hero or special character, when rolling to wound, what stats will the defender's Toughness be? (same as his best character or his normal troops?)

4) Rules for outnumbering, what is outnumbering? Gains from it?

5) Is there a rule for over-kill? for instance units around it gets scared and runs?

6) When I assault my enemy with 2+ units, can his unit assault back on both my units?

7) What is barriage pinning? and what's it used for?

8) When tank shocking, how long does the vehicle move? Also, can u tank shock more than once each turn?

9) What's a sweeping advance?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ehemm. Most of this question are quite apparent if you just open the rule book and try to read it. But anyway I will point out some pages for you...

Most of these are from the main rulebook, but some are from the Chapter Approved (CA) and Chapter Approved 2003 (CA2003)

1. Pg 66, main rulebook, in the middle of the page
2. Pg 69, main rulebook, right lower corner OR CA2003 Pg 80 (as long as it is not sweeping advance you mean, see below)
3. You use the majority
4. Just count the models involved in CC if you have more you outnumber the enemy
5. Pg 55, CA2003, middle of the page
6. Yes CA Pg 46
7. Pg 58, main rulebook, lower right corner
8. The tank moves as far as you want it to, as long as you can get in contact with the unit you want to shock. You can tankshock several times each round but its recommended that only one time is allowed in the appendix( in the back of the main rulebook)
9. Pg 68, main rulebook, right side of the page

·
Registered
485 Posts
Wow Belial you actually looked up everything??
Yeah because I'm such a nice person hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.