Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some time in the near future I would like to get a all bike army up and running. This army will be just for fun, but I will be going all out with things like magnetizing all of the arms and Land Speeders. For lager games I was thinking about making a Librarian on a bike, but I am not too sure how one goes about modeling a Librarian.

I would also like to make an Apothecary and am wondering as to how I might model that as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, the apothecary is easy - just use some of the bits that make up the normal apothecary on foot (ie, the arm with the narthecium). Id probably bitsorder it though...

As to the librarian, thats a bit more difficult. He needs a psi matrix (try cutting up a SM shoulderpad) and a force weapon. Try something large, twohanded (an axe, a staff...).

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
346 Posts
For hard models to work with cut the boday in half at mid section go to a bits web site most you can buy bike and biker legs for $6 on spure once youve cut body in half build the bike upgrade it to your prefrence make a round divit in the top half of the librarians body just like regular marines have when you put them together, make the legs look bigger by adding some green stuff make a flowing cape out of green stuff and thier you go.

this guy looks good on a bike. Space Marine Librarian with Axe and Plasma Pistol | Games Workshop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.