Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st-My friend plays Dark Eldar and he wanted to know if its possible to fly a raider closer to the enemy and then land behind cover? or is he just dreaming and i have no clue?

2nd- this is a newbie question but if someone could plz enlighten me, how far can raiders move in one turn?

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Yes, you may land a Raider (or move any vehicle) closer to the enemy and behind cover as long as there is suitable terrain to hide behind and it is within your movement distance.

Raiders are fast vehicles. Their movement is explained on page 80 of the BBB, and what they can shoot when doing so is detailed on page 83 of the BBB.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for clearing that up but one more thing, after he lannds his raider behind cover can he move the raider again the next move? or does taking flight again take up its movment phase?

Thanks for the info.

BBB?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Originally posted by Melkhior@Nov 9 2003, 22:31
Thanks for clearing that up but one more thing, after he lannds his raider behind cover can he move the raider again the next move? or does taking flight again take up its movment phase?
It doesn't matter at all how far you moved last turn, each vehicle can move its normal movement distance every turn unless a damage result changes this. There is no delay for things like "starting the engines" or whatever else.

The BBB is the Big Black Book, the rulebook.

jwu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.