Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm posting in the right forum section, but recently a friend of mine told me that there's a marine modeled with a sighing expression, aka "facepalm" and this motivated me to search, has anyone seen or heard of such a thing, I play necrons but all the conversions there require a greater amount of skill (and money) a novice like me does not possess

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
I think i know what you mean, it was a marine with his head in his hand over the new space marine codex. I saw someone post it on chat, can't find it now!

·
Wher dat naked blue chik?
1,646 Posts
Rabbit you put in the wrong thread! He's talking about a conversion. I was rather confused by the description, but I have the picture.

Not mine.

It was in the conversion of the day thread. How do I remember? I posted it.

Well way to go. I only have 2 posts left. I hope you're happy :p

-----edit------
Am I good or what?

Marine Painting Marine

·
Registered
243 Posts
Now that is talent. ROFL :D

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Two posts and another

Two posts and another point of reputation! What a great idea, well executed with an all round solid job. Good design, good build, good paintwork.

Whatever next?

·
Rushing Jaws
1,541 Posts
Two posts and another point of reputation! What a great idea, well executed with an all round solid job. Good design, good build, good paintwork.

Whatever next?
I've seen a few great models like that on my browsings of the internet. Other than that one, there's a really good one of a marine sitting on the toilet reading white dwarf as he does his 'business'...

There's also one of Marneus Calgar (Inquisitor scale) sat at his desk painting an epic scale marine, which is pretty good.

I can't seem to find them now.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
Calgar painting a mini isnt too unbeliveable though, a lot of masters have creative flare, i remember reading about one (cant remember who, possibly dante) who acctualy paints occasionaly (i know Fulgrim did).

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Rabbit you put in the wrong thread! He's talking about a conversion. I was rather confused by the description, but I have the picture.

Not mine.
That's the one! Thanks Jaffar!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.