Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to make this sound exciting for you ok?!!
All was quiet in the remains of the now completely obliterated Gue'la city. The Shas'o was nervous though as there had been reports of large "warp" creatures as the Guela had called them, roaming the planet, decimating several nearby towns.
As he was thinking this, however, a rumble set through the city and a roar shattered the primitive glass windows. A large force of chaos had decided to lay siege to the city! Explosions were everywhere as the Commander was giving orders to his troops all around the city. Left with only a single squad of Firewarriors to defend him, the great chaos Bloodthirster came down the street, smashing a squad of Crisis suits aside with ease. None of the Shas'o's army could reach him in time to stop the lumbering beast. The firewarriors, shoting frantically, were only able to hit the lumbering beast once, but luckily wounded him. The shas'o's heavy guns were strong enough however to take out another wound. The great beast roared in agony and charged the firewarrior unit. His flailing attacks missed exactly all of the firewarriors in a seemingly drunken haze. The firewarriors began to strike the beast at the knees and crumpled him to the ground.
A word of advice to the bloodthirster next time, alchoholism isn't the answer.
Thats right, my squad of firewarriors took down a weakened Bloodthirster. Imagine it, its funny isn't it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was kidding. I don't know, It was just an explanation to how he was constantly missing. Also, sorry about the mispelling in the title.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, It is! I've already done something likt this, but against a lord of change with defender guardian in hand-to-hand combat...

It's always funny to see the face of the guy when you destroyed his leader with you smallest troops :p

·
Registered
335 Posts
Not a single attack hit and the bloodthirster charged!!! And then you killed it with with fire warriors in one turn (although it had only 2 wounds left). The chance of that happening must be 0.02%

·
Registered
37 Posts
lol bloodthirster is huuge how many beers did he have to chug down before he got wasted.

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol i was playin WF with my bro, he had high elves, i had southlandic lizardmen (never tried it before) some elf with a massive sword (not to big on my high elf knowledge sorry) which is supposed to be like the best CC guy in the high elf list challenged my skink champ. He got WASTED!

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol fire warriors are horrible in cc ( no offense meant) i had a squad of 12 death company kill 25 and lose 0 in 1 turn oh and a chaplain helped a little <_<

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a few of my recent oddities:

1) I killed a Death Company Chaplain (he had one hit point left) with Bio-Plasma from a Hive Tyrant. (okay, it's not that odd)

2) I killed the Emporer's Champion with some basic hand-to-hand Gaunts. He just missed his saving rolls.

3) Now here's a funny one....

I was playing against my friend (his name is IsItUsed on here)...he was Imperial Guard and I was Tyranids. He was pretty much beating me down. This was our first time playing this combination of armies...so we were new to how this was going to work out. At turn 6, of a kill-all battle, he had 1105 VP and I had somthing like 650 VP in a 1850 pt game. We decided to keep playing to whoever dies first to see what would happen. I ended up just rushing him with my few remaining guys...which include a Hive Tyrant, 2 Tyrant Guard, 1 wound-left Carnifex, 2 Zoanthropes, 2 Lictors, 1 Warrior, and about 10 termagaunts. All my termagaunts died but one...and he took out an entire heavy support squad by himself...in hand to hand! But, the real odd thing is this...after all my stuff was dying...I was left with my Hive Tyrant and one Tyrant Guard...each one of them had one wound. They just blew up a demolisher or whatever that tank is that has a strength 10 battle cannon with AP 2. My guys had rampaged through his army...killing an assassin, an Inquisitor, and many squads. They started to approach his last mortar squad of 6 guys, a chimera, and another (weaker) battle tank (the strength 8 gun with AP 3). Anyways...my Hive Tyrant died...he didn't die by battle cannon fire...or a heavy bolter....no.....he died by a single shot from a Guardsman with a LASGUN! :huh: A freakin' lasgun! A strength 3 no AP weapon....yes, I got a 1 on my save roll. DOH! Then IsItUsed continued to blast my Tyrant guard with a heavy bolter and killed him. However, those remaining 700 or so points of my guys ended up taking my score from 650 to 1600 VP or so. :lol: They definitely did their job!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by Bobenstien@Jan 5 2004, 20:01
It's MUCH more satisfying if you take down a bloodthirster with a squad of grots, minus the slaver :D
Grot: strength 2
Bloodthirster: toughness 6
Do the math.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.