Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while i was playing in the iron grot tourny, i turned lysander the space marine special character into a chaos spawn i mean i almost pissed myself when i did this, the guy i was playing could not believe it it was really friggen funny

·
Registered
43 Posts
he he he. eldrad ulthran would be nice too. i just used the lash of submission to kill a DE hq and his whole squad first turn. rocketlaunchers rock!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Tzeentch sorcerer + Warp time + Gift of Chaos = one spawned Necron Lord. ;Y

Man do I hate Necron Lord with the Phase Shifter. Not anymore, Robocop!

·
resident iconoclast
791 Posts
I'm not entirely convinced that the Gift of Chaos roll is actually a 'roll to wound'. If it isn't, Warp Time doesn't really help with it.

The Gift certainly is certainly a hilarious power, but I think it's a little too unreliable for my taste. Wind of Chaos--now there's a power which is reliable, powerful, and one that benifts from Warp Time. ;)

edit:
Warp Time itself, of course, is something of a no-brainer.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
I'm not entirely convinced that the Gift of Chaos roll is actually a 'roll to wound'. If it isn't, Warp Time doesn't really help with it.
This is correct. You cannot use Warp Time to re-roll failed Gift rolls.

EVERYONE: Please use proper grammar in your posts. All sentences should begin with a capital letter. All sentences should end with a 'period.'

·
Registered
667 Posts

The Gift certainly is certainly a hilarious power, but I think it's a little too unreliable for my taste. Wind of Chaos--now there's a power which is reliable, powerful, and one that benifts from Warp Time. ;)

edit:
Warp Time itself, of course, is something of a no-brainer.
I looked it up, Warp Time does not let you re-roll the Gift-roll. I'll go have a chat now
with a certain somebody.

·
resident iconoclast
791 Posts
That Sorcerer definitely got promoted. Or smote. One of the two. ;)

The Ruinous Powers gather around the Abbadon-spawn:

"Look what your man did to our Champion, here! Wasted all our hard work, he did."
"Quite!"
"Sorry, chaps. He is a powerful little fellow though, though."
"Who, Abbadon?"
"Hardly."
"Well, not anymore."
"No, no, the sorcerer."
"Oh, right. Him."
"Lucky'd be the word."
"Quite right."
"I say, is that his brain?"
"The sorcerer's?"
"No, Abbadon's."
"No, I think it's that. Over there."
"Ooooh."
"Ech."
"Indeed."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.