Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can the Chaos Space Marines have the MKIII tanks? Shouldn't they still be using the older variants? Heck, some of them even wear MKVII Power Armour... :huh:

I know this is a dumb topic but it just made me think...

·
Registered
857 Posts
It's PTE, Parallel Technological Evolution. Don't question it. Just accept it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not to mention the way time flows in the warp - the chaos marines could have had even longer to develop their tanks.

Or it could be that GW wants everyone to buy their new tanks, without having to spend money designing knew ones. Both could work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
IC: Those Chaos scum have pried them off our fallen brethren! The scum shall pay with the flaming purge of a million boltgun shells!! :angry:

OOC: Blame GW... <_<

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
oh plzzzzzzzz me and my dark eldar bretheran have done much worse we dont just steel armor we steel you skin :lol: mmmmwwwwwwaaaahahahahhaa

·
Registered
857 Posts
well of course you have to consider the fact that Chaos has some very high level spies in the Imperium, constantly keeping watch over everything and making sure that they aren't discov

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still doesn't explain the MKVII Power Armour you sometimes see on those Heretics... As I understood it, the Heretics are kinda mutated into their armour...

Having said this, there are many good CSM minis in ancient armour...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hello!
Anyone!
Ever heard about cultists?
The little guys running around the imperial planets stealing and sabotaging stuff?

Natuarally some of the power armours will be stolen from the imperials, some will be torn off dead imperial space marines, heck maybe they even looted some adeptus mechanicus storage house one day.

Don't ponder on things like this... just accept it.... it just is...

·
Registered
857 Posts
There are/is no spies. What a foolish idea. There are none. We just don't exist.

EDIT: Oops...

·
Registered
841 Posts
no i think they had to do it because they had to release the plastic minatures for the chaos marines (waht an excuse) <_<
and plus, i like the new armour for chaos more as it suits for my 13th company perfectly :) muhahha

·
Registered
223 Posts
I suppose as since the Chaos Gods affect the mutations and such forth of their representatives they might occasionally get a bit bored, flip to Fashion TV and see what the autumn line in Power Armour is. Seeing the latest styles they prolly think 'Oh my Me! My Boys armour is so passe, I feel a session of incredibly painful joint and plating realignment coming on - for you boyos of course not me...'

Just at a guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.