Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I think you gotta take SOnic Blasters unless you are making your squad for CC. But, the sad box of EC only comes with one. And to buy the blaster and other arm off GW it cost 4.50 per. Blows my mind it could cost that, but anyways, I won't pay it, so I have to make it. But how? What have others done? I want them to look spot on, and I was thinking, they don't necessarily even have to look like a gun, but some device with maybe a speaker, or I don't know. What are some ways to go?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm thinking if you attach those extra cylindrical bits that are always leftover from sprues the the end of the bolter to replace the barrel and attach some guitar string or somethin to that effect for more feeders/ power cords, you've got youself something that can pass as a sonic blaster.

·
Son of LO
4,529 Posts
I just bought 'em myself.. It's really tough to make a conversion which looks good without spending £4.50 on bits anyway.

Don't take them for the whole squad anyway, it sucks, because there's no disposables. You get shot, and your opponent is straight into megapoints.

I can't of anything to help right now right now.. But Sonic blasters don't shoot bullets, so cut off any ammo clips on whatever you're using, and make power feeds using bits of wire or guitar wire.

It should look like a gun, I think.. this makes it distinct from a doom siren, which doesn't.

Which makes me think.. You could get a lot of these heads..

Cut off the 'loudspeaker' bit and replace the bolter barrel with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts