Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been here for very long, so far be it for me to start complaining, but every single LO page seems to take about 3 or 4 forevers before it finally loads.

At first I thought it was my connection speed, but I found that every other page on the entire interwebs loads faster than LO... I know, because I had time to check while I was waiting for the forum page to load...

So, what's the deal? Does it not like firefox? Is it a server thing? Is the server located on the opposite side of the globe from Washington State? What's up?:C (<That's me getting old, waiting for this to post)

·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just opened this in another window because the first one was still trying to post the original comment. Do you see what I'm saying? I made my original comment and pushed the post new topic button. I waited maybe 15 minutes. All the while, surfing around looking at other message boards. I wrote an email and then came back. The original comment was still loading.

I opened a new browser window and navigated to the forum page and saw that it was already posted. I opened it and saw that someone had already replied. I clicked back to the other window, which was STILL showing that it hadn't posted yet.

What the heck is going on here? I don't have this problem with ANY other web page.

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
I have the same problem. What I do is click the back button and then just refresh the page. Once you click on the post button and it starts going special that's it, it's posted. Therefore you could move onto another site and then just come back on to LO. Hope this helps.

Be assured though. You're not the only one whos suffering 8Y

:happy:

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
it has been some problems today. I noticed this myself maybe 4-6 hours ago. I still dont exactly know what it is, but next time try find out what time its happening so we can find out whats going on.

The site is usually fast, but on a certain time of the day it gets very slow, for me it was around 17:00 GMT

·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only started coming here a couple weeks ago. Maybe it's the update. Maybe I'm cursed. :)

BTW, my clock doesn't go up to 17 scared 0 GMT. It only goes up to 16 slightly disturbed PST. ;)

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
BTW, my clock doesn't go up to 17 scared 0 GMT. It only goes up to 16 slightly disturbed PST. ;)

HEH... im just north of you... but I have the same problem almost all the time. Extremely long load times. As much as I hate to say this, when this happens I just usually nuke the page ( click X) and go to ATT...sighs.. wish I didn't have to tho.... :ballon:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.