Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure exactly where this post should go, but i think this is the best place for it. sry if its the wrong place, if it is could an admin move it to the right forum.

I have a tzeench lord model and wanted to know if i could use it as a lord or hero level sorcerer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure you do not paint it blue if you can help it, so as to help remove his tzeentch flavour.
oops, too late for that

I was just asking, because i have one already and i don't want to buy the actual sorcerer.(i also dont need the mounted one, i would never use it)

The people i play dont really care about WYSIWYG too much, as long as i tell them and its not too extreme."yeah, this unit of goblins are actually chaos warriors"

·
Tabletop Terraformer
1,405 Posts
I do a similar thing to you want to do aufde. I have one Tzeentch Champion as my general, and then, since the Tzeentch Lore is somewhat unreliable, I take a lvl 2 sorcerer to back him up. But my Sorcerer is simply an old classic tzeentch sorcerer model (similar to the current GW Tzeentch champion with the beak and staff).

It's even painted up as a Tzeentch model, but before the game starts I make sure I let my opponent know it's a sorcerer and not an actual Tzeentch champion. Course, that fact that I have my sorcerer use the Lore of Fire means it doesn't really matter that it's painted in a Tzeentch styleee!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts