Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight I played a game at my local store with a guy I havnt played before. He was feilding a Space Marine trait army. (My local store is packed with the loyalist boys i think im one of two chaos players) anyway I will never doubt my Thousand Sons and the Aspiring Sorcerors. In this game they bolt of changed a librarian he lost his psycic hood roll and died outright, also failing his iron halo roll. This same group of sons kills an entire assault squad in close combat after being charged in two turns. My secound squad rapid fire deaths 2 8 man tactical squads in cover in 3 turns, they continue on to have a dreadnaughts drop pod land behind them get hit with heavy flamer and assault cannon, loosing 2, then bolt of change the dread imobolize result he makes me reroll into a destroyed result. My thousand sons easily won me the day tonight and they shall never leave the box without there sorcerors with bolt of change.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Try Ahriman, lol I love him but I all ways kill myself, :< you seem lucky though, lol, Ahriman is a great character for what he is imo and the most damaging psyker in the game, maybe not the most efficient, but one most dangerous.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have him im just used to not being able to play special characters at the place i used to play

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I just discovered the beauty of sorcerors myself in my last couple games. An HQ sorc, not Thousand Sons, but those force weapons sure do come in handy. Forcing that Marine Chaplain wearing his Chapter's entire armory on his back was priceless!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
May I ask how many points you played and what your totale combatlist was. Very very curious. Seems like a great Idea to take bolt of change just rather expensive because the whole squad is stuck shooting a armoured can.
I don't have the list on me but off the top of my head it was 1.5k

Daemon Prince
-MoT
-Warptime
-Wind of Chaos

Terminators x5
-Reaper
-Chain Fist
(reason for this squads load out was mainly wysiwyg)

Chosen x8
-Power Fist x2

Thousand Sons x9 (inc sorc)
-Bolt of change
-Rhino

Thousand Sons x9 (inc sorc)
-Bolt of Change
-Rhino

Obliterator

Obliterator

Predator
(Ac with LC sponsons)