Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

it's been quite a while since I got to read the Soul Drinkers Omnibus and I've always wanted to play a fluff SD army. I've been trying to manipulate the written thingies in the latest dexes of CSM and SM but still nothing with adequate satisfaction rating.

Any ideas?

I have been searching around for a decent army list of around 1750 - 2000 points, but to no avail. Either using CSM or SM (the latter as a matter of fact were used with their previous codex) depending on the Soul Drinkers "era".

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers

·
357 Posts
First it depends at what point you want to use them. There are 5 books know, 2 after the omnibus. Chapter War and Hell Forged. If you haven't read those then I don't want to continue too much cause some characters die.

Using CSM, Sharpedon as a Sorcerer on a Daemonic Mount one that makes him move faster and gives him Higher strength and toughness (don't have the book on me) or a count as Bike.

I don't want to reveal more unless you are up to date on the readings.

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Are the Soul Drinkers a Blood Angel sucessor chapter?

Either way, you could wait until April, the new Blood Angel codex is just on the horizon.

·
357 Posts
No they are an Imperial fists successor chapter. They have the weapon called the Soulspear that was used by Rogal Dorn, because all their successors get stuff he used. They are called the souldrinkers because they can eat the flesh, or "drink the soul", of their enemies and they gain insight to how they work, act and feel. they use the knowledge to better defeat them, However this trait could also lead to their mutations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts