Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
No no no.... Get hold of the Insignium Astartes book. You can buy it at Games Workshop or at the GW online mail order.

In this book there is like 75 different chapters all with different colours to choose from..

I personally have this book and it is exellent...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Ummm.... Abroad?? What does that have to do with anything? All GW books are in English where I live....

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Or in Israel... Those three months I was a volunteer down there were wierd... No little minis... Just work and beer...

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
well, If anyone can remember the old chapter that was destroyed in Hive Fleet Kraken, The Emperors Scythes, their colour scheme rocked. Black and yellow, and their left (i think) kneepad had the Kraken Campaign insignia (black and white stripes). look em up, they rock. (all my old SM are TES, from my days of playing Advanced Space Crusade, the best game...ever! even better than Space Hulk/Deathwing)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I believe the Scythes of the Emperor also can be found in the Insignium Astartes

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
No. Insignium Astartes is a fluff-related book and has no rules or army lists. It simply displays the markings and insignia for Codex Space Marine Chapters.

IMO it is an exellent book and perfect for anyone who wants their Chapter to look cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.