Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i were a space marine id probably be a space wolf....having all those super cool senses would be awsome to have! how about you?

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
y is this in conversion riptor

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Even though I'm a deticated Ultramarine man I think I'd like to be a Space Wolf... They look awsome and they drink a hell of a lot of alcohol...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Chaos of course! Bobahat I like your style there, but in the Eye we have more alcohol than the SW can store on their entire planet (don't you just love breaking reality's rules ;) )!

And RA this is nothing to do with conversion, this should be in either general discussion or SM (in fact I think the same thread already exists in the SM forum).

·
Registered
47 Posts
You left out Black Templar, they kick ass, nothing better than a Holy Crusade to wipe an entire race in the Universe using your chainsword.

·
1,019 Posts
Hehe :lol:

Ok ok, my hate at the moment of writing that had dwindled abit. But just now as im writing this a Backstreet boys video is rolling...The hate returns!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end Chaos shall be the true victors. Your rotted Empire shall crumble and fall before the might of Chaos. For 10.000 years we have waged war against you all the while growing stronger. You have become weaker and now your forces are spread thin across the galaxy.
We shall unite and strike like a spear into your galaxy. We shall take back what is rightfully ours and throw you screaming into the jaws of the warp beasts. Your souls shall fuel our strength, your bodies shall serve as hosts to our Daemonic allies.
Only the foolish can hope to stand against such a force.
Save your self, join us.
So speaks the Thrice damned Lord of The Darknight, the Whisper in the dark, and Champion of Chaos Undivided: Rior Von Koln.

------------------------------------------------
Satisfied :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'd have to say chaos, only so I can kick back in my beanbag on my daemon world watching soap operas
( did I say that or just think it? )
And beacuse the Imperium will soon fall to the powers of chaos vomiting forth from The Eye even as we speak.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thy heads will be severed with the inqusitors powerswords!!!!
Damn squeebies...........Death to the false proficy! and yah i think thats how it is, or is it death to horus, but he's technicly already dead :huh: IM CONFUSED

·
Registered
144 Posts
Id have to be a dark angel. That way as i contiue to show my faith to the chapter i will gradually go up throught the chapter. Then when i am a member of the deathwing i am garantied a suit of terminator armour or if i join the ravenwing then i am guaranteed a bike or a landspeeder.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its fun to be evil, but id still be a blood angel or space wolf, id hate to smell dead and disinigrated...EEEEWWWWWwwwwww..................... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.