Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea from sumone on this board thought it would be cool to make a scout army list. any suggestions would be cool

Chaplain with space marine bike, artificer armour, melta bombs and purity seals

3*7man scout sqaud with and krak grenades
2*5man scout squad with sniper rifles
2*4 man scout bike squad plus vet sarge with power weapon an melta bombs

its got 42 models and everything can eather go 12 or more inches or infiltrate so i can go pretty well wherever i wanted. i know it has no ranged anti tank punch but the scout bikers and chaplain should be able to get in to set off melta bombs on any tanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
if you played on a heavy terrain board that would be a vicious little army, but eyeing up as a tyranid player you lack heavy weapons so my thought is
"crunchy on the outside chewy in the middle". :)

if you play it post how it works.

XG

·
Registered
464 Posts
Originally posted by X-Griffin@Oct 13 2003, 12:59
"crunchy on the outside chewy in the middle". :)

nah, against tau's long range weaponry it would be:

"chewy on the ouside, crunchy in the middle"

against my 1500pt fast night lords (please rate my list! :D ) it would be:

"either I overrun you with a scary assault or you swamp me with weight of numbers"

·
Registered
124 Posts
idea seems odly faminlar....
anyways, sure you don't need some other ranged heavy stuff for tank killing? i seem to recall that other scout list adding some land speeders with multi-meltas, but if your going for the complete theme, run with it

·
Registered
260 Posts
why no auto cannons they rule and scout squads can take em they take out weak tanks as well as most guys rather easily and land speeders would be good to if not with multi melats for dealin with tanks then with hvy bolters to chew threw troops

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.