Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my painting blog to give me more motivation to paint for a tournament this March. I will apoligise beforehand on the poor quality of photos, any tips would be greatly appreciated! They will improve as this project continues. It will be a 2000 point mechanized Space Wolf list. Progress so far:
Venerable Dreadnought:

Wolf Guard Battle leader Alarik Bloodmaw, this guy will soon be replaced by a cool little conversion I have planned.

VERY wip Wolf priest, BTW in person his hair is much more orange and the gold has a great deal more depth.

Land Raider for the blood claws, I know the headlights are missing and that is something that needs to be fixed asap.

Grey Hunters and their ride.

The 2000 point force so far:

There are tons more photos to come and a lot more updates. Since this photo was taken (need to charge camera!), I have completed a 6 man Grey Hunter squad and a razorback plus made a new battle leader.

More too come soon!!

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Another Space Wolf player... auuuuwwwww!!!! :ballon:

The painting is nice although I think in some places looks a little heavy and I think it needed some thinning... maybe it is my eyes maybe the pictures though!

I like the highlights you have made to all of them and the freehand to the Rhino as I have seen. Only on the LR make some highlights to the red door as it seems a little off...

I like the faces and the golden hair (???) of the Wolf Priest... :)

Keep the updates coming young puppy...

Lord Grimnir of the Space Wolves out ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comments, everything in the force is highlighted, although i agree that the red could be built up more. I really need to improve the quality of my photos, it washes out the depth, especially on the faces of the characters and the wolf priests hair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.