Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i want to start my space wolve army again and theme it properly this time and i was wondering if anyone could help me with names and fluff stories because i have never been able to realy get my hands on stories of 40k and the histories if anyone could contribute to this i would be very thankfull

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
hi guys i want to start my space wolve army again and theme it properly this time and i was wondering if anyone could help me with names and fluff stories because i have never been able to realy get my hands on stories of 40k and the histories if anyone could contribute to this i would be very thankfull
Initiative is a wonderful thing.

I'd suggest that you check out wikipedia and other such resources. There's a lot of information out there on the internet - so, why not show some initiative and research it a bit yourself?

For names I suggest:

Toothy McBeefcake

or

Growl Bahnhoff.

Also, while I'm here, please remember while posting on LO that you must use proper sentences and punctuation.

Cheers.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
As JohnPublic suggested Norse names are best suited for Space Wolves... I wouldn't try Norse Gods if I were you because of the too obvious factor... :|

·
Poisonous Mammal
390 Posts
As JohnPublic suggested Norse names are best suited for Space Wolves... I wouldn't try Norse Gods if I were you because of the too obvious factor... :|

I am in 100% agreement here, the Norse names work well for SW, but please for the love of the Emperor don't use the Norse God names.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.