Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
You seem to have a lot of shooty parts... but not much in anti-tank weapons. I did an army like this a few weeks ago (1850 I might add), and after my fangs were destroyed had about the same weapons you do left. I ended up chasing this guy's eldar in grav tanks around the board for 5 turns.... Never killing one, but still taking out most of his troops and warwalkers :). Other than that, I like the list, maybe a add termies instead of the wolf lord blood claw thing, but nice over all :).

I like the use of transport, I think that'll really help. OH yea, and give your Scouts some melta bombs! These things are way more useful (6 attacks of these in CC versus just ur meltagun within 6" to ensure destruction. You'll be surprised how many guys just leave their tanks on the border.... I massacred a guys Warwalkers this way :) and I love finding Basalisks sitting in the back....

w00t,

· Registered
108 Posts
Hey Polar Bear,

My advice since you're taking the blood claws in your LRC would be to skip the wolf lord and take a rune priest. Storm Caller is VERY powerful with these guys, as you get an initiative of ten for the first turn of CC (under new assualt) plus you can cast stormcaller on your LRC until you get into CC, giving you Hull Down as you march across the board :). Otherwise its very shootie and I like it!!! Oh yea, and drop the belt of Russ and give your Rune Priest a force weapon... nothing says "i love you" like hitting that daemon/tyrant lord/whatever has more than 2 wounds and smacking his ass to oblivion :).

Good army list, tho I might have to say its a low point value to be thinking of LRs... on the plus side your opponent might not take anything shooty enuf to even hurt the bugger :).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.