Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,691 Posts
I think you're right about the Long Fangs. Your predators will probably turn out to be a better investment, espicially since the rest of the army is mobile. The LFs would get left behind and alone. Easy pickings.

I think you are light on troops, but you're kind of at the break point for a Land Raider Crusader. Is it too much for this size army? It will depend on how the game plays out. That's about the only way you can get points for another couple of troops units.

I would drop the hunter killer missiles. Its a lot of points for a few krak missiles. Granted they have unlimited range, but its still expensive. I would also drop the smoke on all the shooty units, Dread and Preds. If you use smoke you can't shoot, thus wasting the firepower for that unit that round. Instead use their mobility to keep them in cover/hull down and shoot all you can. You could use those points to add a WG to your scouts and really deal out some hurt with them. Or perhaps get a landspeeder/attackbike or two for some fast attack. Armed with meltas they can tank hunt much better than HK missiles.

I would experiment using the same list, dropping the smoke on the shooty units (its good for Rhinos), drop the HKs, and drop the Crusader. Replace that with another two GH units in rhino's tooled up, and put the reduced size BCs in a Rhino as well. But that depends on the models you have. As I mentioned, the Crusader could turn out to be a real game winner, so you might want to keep it. Or it could be popped in the first turn and be a point sink. You just never know. All in all a good list.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.