Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Space Marines character I came up with. I want to get some opinions, is he too good, too expensive, too cheap, etc. I'll write the fluff eventually. (or as this guy on swg said "adventually". don't ya love it when people make up words?)

Force Commander Dante Gage

Points WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
300 6 0 4/6 4 3 6 6 10 2+/5+

Equipment terminator armour (bonuses included above), Birth & death, Phoenix Emblem,

Birth and Death: Two razor sharp power swords, treat as strength 6 lightning claws.

Pheonix Emblem: A potent artifact. After losing it's last wound, place the model on it's side. At the beginning of the next turn roll a d6, on a 4+ It is placed back up with 1 wound.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
BS 0????????

Who ever heard of a Space Marine who can't shoot?

As for that special rule I think it sounds a bit too much... 3 wounds + a 4+ extra save in next turn? I dunno... 6 attacks seems a bit much too...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I gave him BS 0 because he doesn't have a gu nanyway, and he's a special character, so you can't change him. anyway revise the iniative to 5, attacks to 5, and lower the points cost. Also, his save agasint dying isn't even as good as the chaos "feel no pain" rule. I don't think he's any worse than a tooled up gk gm.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok here's the revised versiona notice the only change from a regular Force Commander's stats are the -1 bs +1 ws. aside from that all he has is wargear.

Force Commander Dante Gage

Points WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
250 6 4 4 4 3 5 5 10 2+/5+

Equipment terminator armour (bonuses included above), Birth & death, Phoenix Emblem, armor-mounted missile launcher

Birth and Death: Two razor sharp power swords, treat as strength 6 lightning claws, allows one reroll of a failed hit.

Pheonix Emblem: A potent artifact. After losing it's last wound, place the model on it's side. At the beginning of the next turn roll a d6, on a 4+ It is placed back up with 1 wound. Not effective if killed by a double strength hit.

Armor-mounted missile launcher: A rocket launcher mounted on his armor, same as normal missile launcher, but master-crafted and in addition to his two hand weapons.

·
Registered
301 Posts
There you go. He's now toned down a bit. He would be deadly in big fights.
You got to think of a name? Dante does sound good though for him. Hmmm, how about Virgil? :lol: Does anyone even get that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.