Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deathscythe

Deathscythe may be used in any Space Marine army of 1500pts or more. He occupies an Elites Choice

Pts = 220

WS BS S Front Side Rear I A
6 4 6(10) 13 13 11 5 4

Weapons: Deathscythe, Stormbolter, Anti Gravity Wings

Special Rules

Deathscythe: This is a huge two handed scythe twice the size of a space marine. The blade is made of pure light and able to cut throught any material. Due to the size of the blade it can be swung in a deadly arc hitting sevral opponents simultaniously. In games terms Deathscythe grants the same ability as Dreadnught close combat weapon but also grants the bearer D6 extra attacks against multiply targets. If used against a single opponent it only grants him one extra attack.

Anti Gravity Wings: This acts like a jump pack in all ways accept fot the fact that when Deathscyth lands in difficult terrain he dosnt need to take a test due to the fact of the dreadnoughts hulking size.

Fluff to come soon. Please any oppinions would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I used the points cost in chaos space marines for the upgrade of point values.

·
Registered
454 Posts
COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, oh why do i bother..... oh well, u should make one based on either cautra's or um trioa's now troa's would be cool!

·
Registered
454 Posts
UM..........I got it you could......no that wont work.......Oh well if all else failes self destruct to blow up the world

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i think youll find that the best model for a heavy arms would be a tau crisis suit with a burst cannon or if its the upgraded heavy arms then give him twin linked. You could also give it missles. I think the best mobile suit has to be either wing 0 or epion but you cant really convert these with out extreme modeling. (also a gundam wing freak)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.