Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking about some of the rules!!! the rever jetbike gets the invunreble thing if it moves 24!!! does the raider and ravager also get that feat!!! or am i just dreaming!!!
want to know!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
well it makes sense that they dont get that if you consider that the raider and ravager dont have any SV values to begine with to make invulnerable. they have armor values instead. just helping yuo think yuor question out *smiles*

·
Registered
517 Posts
i think that if a raider moves 24 inches then they should only be able to be hit on a 6...i mean...come on, you try hittin' something that fast...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Vindicare@Dec 10 2003, 09:40
i think that if a raider moves 24 inches then they should only be able to be hit on a 6...i mean...come on, you try hittin' something that fast...
[snapback]74710[/snapback]​
keep in mind, that if you move it over 6" it can only be glanced even if a penetration is rolled, i usually move mine 12" tough, just so i can still use the dissie, unless i really just need to get in range of the enemy... then disembark... however smart/ignorant that is?? lol.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Originally posted by d4Rk_31d4R@Oct 20 2004, 02:41
keep in mind, that if you move it over 6" it can only be glanced even if a penetration is rolled, i usually move mine 12" tough, just so i can still use the dissie, unless i really just need to get in range of the enemy... then disembark... however smart/ignorant that is?? lol.
[snapback]233599[/snapback]​

How can they only be glanced if they move over 6? or is it some rule in new rulebook that you aint allowed to say?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yeah, it's awesome.

And a lifesaver.

·
LO Zealot
1,503 Posts
Originally posted by Infrazael Draennonssraav@Oct 21 2004, 12:30
And a lifesaver.
[snapback]234901[/snapback]​
Although your Raiders still die on a glancing 4+. The trick is to have more raiders then the enemy has guns. Or be really sneaky with movement and cover, like I am.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah dude... if you didn't know that if a skimmer moves over 6" that it can only be glanced, then if you have raiders you've been ripping yourself :closedeyes:
it's part of the old rules, not sure if it's still in tact with new ones, but any which way it's cool... sorry if i'm not allowed to be saying that lol

and exactly, if you're smart with your raiders they won't be demolished...
speed is our armor.. move a unit 24" and blast away with 2dl's and 8 splinter cannons, that can take quite a bit out.. or move 12 and fire 3 dl's, or 2 + dissie ^_^

·
Registered
181 Posts
errrrrrrrr...
yeah i keep on forgetting.. i keep on following footslogging rules, but yeah in a raider you can only have 1 dl/cannon blaster/shredder in a squad...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Of course the downside to moving a Raider more than 6" is if it does crash, he gets to roll twice for wounds. Not a good thing if it is your Wyche squad. Just have to balance what you are planning on doing after you move. ie assault or shoot.

·
LO Zealot
1,503 Posts
It's a matter of positioning with cover to block lines of site until you are close enough and ready to strike and praying that any indirect ordnance misses you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
in refercne to the before satments of shooting out of teh radier. IT is open topped so can't you still shoot out of it (barring heavy weapons of course) if you move 6'' ?

·
Karrot Dialysis
1,321 Posts
Originally posted by larkin@Nov 27 2004, 08:49
in refercne to the before satments of shooting out of teh radier. IT is open topped so can't you still shoot out of it (barring heavy weapons of course) if you move 6'' ?
[snapback]259090[/snapback]​
If you move 12" you can fire but count as moving its the same for all transports with firing slits or open topped. Open topped just allows you to fire in all directions and with the entire squad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts