mek with burnas
burnas in battle wagons

4 trukks
2 battle wagons
10 bikes

·
Registered
57 Posts
You need at least 1 power klaw in the bikers mob, to help the warboss with the big stuff. A painboy and Waaagh! banner are also VERY good additions to the mob. To make room for this you could drop a couple of them, as 6 or 7 nob bikers is enough.

Some normal bikers could also be a good idea (6 or 7) if you drop a few burna's or nob bikers.

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
The biker nobz are the main problem. The unit is huge, and they just aren't going to earn back their points unless you give them more powerklaws, painboy, cybork, waaugh banner, combi-skorchas, and a bosspole (always put it on the unit, not the character joining them, so you don't lose it early).

Here's how I always set up nob bikers:

6-7 w/2-3 powerklaws, painboy, cybork, waaaugh banner, bosspole, and 2-3 combi skorchas (on nobz with powerklaws). [410-490]

I wouldn't field them any other way. If you aren't going to give them all these things, then I'd just split them into two units of regular warbikers:

5-6 Warbikers w/nob, powerklaw, bosspole. [165-190]

They'd be nowhere as powerful, but MUCH more likely to earn back their points. Besides that, it's mostly nitpicking.

I'd give the warboss a combi-skorcha.

The burnas might be overkill, but it's up to you. 9-10 would probably work just as well, especially if they have a bosspole.

You need more anti-armor shooting, for dealing with transport/tank filled armies. I'd add some rokkit buggies and/or lootas.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts