Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i am goin in a tournament and i made a 1500pt army, plz give suggestions and rate, thanks. :)

HQ
Lord Keralis 210pts
Warscythe, VoD, Res Orb

ELITES
9 Immortals 252pts

10 Flayed ones 180pts

TROOPS
10 Warriors 180pts

10 Warriors 180pts

FAST ATTACK
5 Destroyers 250pts

3 Wraiths 123pts

5 Scarab Swarms 60pts

HEAVY SUPPORT
1 Heavy Destroyer 65pts

GRAND TOTAL: 1500pts
Number of Models: 49
Phase out at: 12

I'll most likely to be versing a lot of eldar, so many eldar players in my neighbourhood, damn u ulthwe!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
well i suggest the staff of light on yur lord then, so he can shoot with the immortals, whom i assume will be hoping around with.

id also drop the flayed ones and add 20 more warriors as a third squad. the y are one of thebest meat shileds ever. well in this case, metal shield :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i plan to hop the lord with immortals and then he will join the flayed ones to kill off guardian squads, and cos flayed ones can deep strike no matter wat, it is good.

the destroyers and wraiths and scarabs run up a flank and strong flank one side.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd watch it with that few warriors in a 1500 point game. My 1500 point list has at least 36 warriors. I would especially watch it against eldar, who are bound to bring many starcannons to the battle which will most certainly hurt. I'm not sure about having only one heavy destroyer, it seems kinda dodgy, try rearranging your wraiths and destroyer s, they seem to be eating into your points, as are the immortals and flayed ones. Try a squad of 8 for the flayed ones and immrtals, to give you more warriors elsewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.