Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the deal, i want a darkangels army based off the tenth (scout) company (and if you must know its cuz i think marines are cool but scouts are more fun to paint).

So for my command squad i am going all out to add some point-bulk to my army, but it seems dark angels command squads suck.

question: If i have a dark angels command squad, not deathwing or raven wing, do i have the option to give all of my men in the squad terminator honors if i have a veteran sergeant and a hero with terminator honors (and deathwing would count as having terminator honors right?).

This is an option availible to a regular marine command squad but since a DA com squad is based off of a tactical squad i am cinfused.

Second, a question of form: How does one model terminator honors on medics, tech marines, etc. "Properly"????

if i remember the terminator honor's shoulder pad and the office-badge conflict for space. how does one resolve this? and i am not going to put the terminator honors inplace of the chapter insignia so don't even suggest that. Also, as a friend suggested, i am against the idea of 'implying' terminator honrs by replacing standard chapter insignia with the deathwing's red on white 'broken sword' chapter insignia. so what do i do? and where do i put the term honors and office badge!?!

(as a side note, actually modelling these things is not an issue, i'll sculpt it myself if i have to, but i want to follow both the letter and the spirit of the law here)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Unless you use the Rawenwing and Deathwing options, The Dark Angels can ony use Tactical squads with the options that are normally avaliable to them, with the exception of techmarines etc

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
No clue but wouldn't a tac com sqaud be against the idea of a scout army

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.